Key Features of the Keen Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoes Stone Grey/Bronze Green:
The Keen Ambler Mesh Hiking Shoes are perfect for the light hiker. They are breathable and durable with waxed suede trim to help keep moisture away. Keen added their signature KeenCrush, which is a blend of recycled PU, cork and memory foam that adapts to your feet and hugs them to keep them cushioned all day long. S3 is added to support your foot on impact, dissipate shock, and reduce the odds of an injury. You will never leave your mark behind with the non-marking rubber soles on the Keen Ambler Mesh hiking shoes.
- Lining: Moisture wicking textile
- Upper: Breathable and durable mesh with waxed suede trims
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Activities: Hiking
- Type: Shoes, Lace Up
- Weather: Wet - water resistant
- Breathable and durable mesh with waxed suede trims
- KEEN.Zorb Strobel
- Moisture wicking textile lining
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical EVA footbed
- S3 Heel support structure
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- TPU stability shank
- S3: Shock, suspension, stability – otherwise known as S3 – is engineered to support the foot on impact, dissipate shock and reduce your odds of twisting an ankle.
- KEEN.CUSH: What if the inside of your shoe could mold to your feet? KEEN.CUSH is a blend of recycled PU, cork and memory foam that contours to feet and adjusts to give you the cushioning you need throughout your day.