Key Features of the Keen Ambler Hiking Shoes:
Grab a pair of Keen Ambler Hiking shoes and discover all their great benefits for yourself. Pay close attention the S3 heel support structure that is engineered to support your foot on impact, disperse shock and help prevent ankle injuries. S3 stands for shock, suspension, and stability. Keen added the Keen. Cush to the Keen Ambler Hiking shoes to contour to your feet and adjust to give you continuous cushioning all day long. The metatonical dual density EVA footbed is an ergonomic design and is removable for easy cleaning.
- Care for Suede
- Gently brush the footwear with a dry soft sponge or hand towel to remove loose dirt and restore nap of suede and nubuck shoes on a regular basis. Stains should be treated immediately with a solvent-based suede/leather cleaner. This process may cause slight discoloration to the affected area.
- KEEN.Zorb Strobel
- Moisture wicking textile lining
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical EVA footbed
- S3 Heel support structure
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- TPU stability shank
- Waxed suede upper with reinforced stitching
- S3: Shock, suspension, stability – otherwise known as S3 – is engineered to support the foot on impact, dissipate shock and reduce your odds of twisting an ankle.
- KEEN.CUSH: What if the inside of your shoe could mold to your feet? KEEN.CUSH is a blend of recycled PU, cork and memory foam that contours to feet and adjusts to give you the cushioning you need throughout your day.