When your adventures take you to hiking in the great outdoors, you want to be wearing Keen Alamosa Hiking Shoes. Built for enduring comfort when you’re speeding down trails, these lightweight shoes feature a waterproof nubuck leather upper with mesh for great breathability, so your feet remain comfortable no matter how hard you go. Keen Alamosa shoes also feature multi-directional lugs on the rubber sole to keep your footing sure when you need it most.
- Weight: 11.89 oz / 337.075 grams
- Lining: Synthetic
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather and breathable mesh
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Activities: Hiking
- Type: Shoes, Lace Up
- Weather: Wet - water resistant
- 4mm multi directional traction lugs
- Drop in EVA heel insert
- Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
- Non-marking rubber
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability TPU shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather & breathable mesh upper
- S3: Shock, suspension, stability - otherwise known as S3 - is engineered to support the foot on impact, dissipate shock and reduce your odds of twisting an ankle.