Tom Wallisch spends more time in his ski boots than we spend in our shoes, except he’s stomping 100’+ park jumps all day and running up stairs to slide rails all night. From X-Games podiums to award winning video segments, the Full Tilt Hot Dogger by Tom Wallisch is the ski boot Tom credits for giving him the precision, comfort & light weight, anti-shin bang superpowers that have made him the freestyle skier all others are now measured by. Add in the NEW! ultra responsive Pro Quick-Fit™ liner with Intuition® foam that molds 100% to your feet & he’s now got even more power to him.
- Original Shell 3-Piece Design, 99mm width last
- #6 Flex / 7 Rib flexes smooth for Tom’s afterbang landings
- Active Bootboard absorbs Tom’s big airs taken to the bottom
- 3 Cable closure eliminates deadspots for even pressure
- Aluminum ratchet buckles for durable micro adjustments
- Pro Liner highest performance that molds 100% to your feet