The Joule is perfect for backpacking groups and alpinists. It offers consistant heat output down to 10°F/-12°C thanks to a proprietary regulator technology. Its inverted fuel can and liquid feed regulator provide the performance of a liquid/multi-fuel stove but with the ease of use and versatility of a canister system. Setup and reliability are improved over liquid/multi-fuel stoves which require significant assembly and priming before use.
Joule''s 10,000 BTU burner provides the raw power for a rapid boil times yet still offers excellent simmer control for cooking. Combined with a 2.5L insulated FluxRing vessel, Joule offers fuel efficiency, portability, easy-setup, and the reliability you expect from Jetboil.
- 2.5 Liter FluxRing insulated cooking vessel
- High 10,000 BTU/h output
- Inverted canister design with liquid feed regulator
- Jetboil Regulator technology - consistent heat down to 10°F/-12°C
- Convenient and reliable push-button igniter
- Stable locking handle that folds for storage
- See through lid with built in strainer
- Compatible with both 100g and 230g Jetpower Fuel Canisters
- Weight: 28oz [790g]
- Power: 10,000 BTU/h [3kW]
- Volume: 84.5oz [2.5 Liters]
- Boil Time: 2 minutes 40 sec per 32oz [1 Liter] [avg over the life of Jetboil can]
- Water Boiled: 24 Liters per 230g Jetpower can
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 8" [165mm x 230mm]