Whether you're a park rat or a backcountry guru, when you pull on the Holden Standard Denim Skinny Snowboard Pants Dk Blue for women, you'll fall in love with the timeless design and amazing cold weather protection. Classic Stretch Denim with a PFOA free DWR (durable water repellent) treatment gives the shell of these snow pants 10,000 mm of waterproof defense and 10,000 g of breathability, and featuring fully taped seam construction and zippered leg vents, you'll be dry as a bone without sweating on link hikes for fresh turns. In a slim cut with a comfortable flexible fit, this outerwear won't restrict your mobility as you tear up the snow in style.
Key Features of the Holden Standard Denim Skinny Snowboard Pants:
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 10,000g Breathable
- Fabric info: Classic Stretch Denim: This mid-weight polyester/nylon blend fabric delivers an authentic denim look and dynamic stretch properties. The Classic Stretch Denim is versatile and functional and the "eco-friendlier" solvent-free lamination functions at 10,000mm waterproofness and 10,000g/m2 breathability. This fabric is also PFOA and PFOS free which drastically limits the harmful emissions caused by traditional production methods.
- Eco-friendlier features: 10K/ 10k PFOA free DWR with Solvent-free lamination, Recycled poly lining, Recycled taffeta lining, Ships in Biodegradable bag
- Stretch fabric for ease of movement
- Internal waist adjustment
- Zipper leg venting
- YKK zippers
- Leg Gaiters with boot/ lace clip
- Leather belt-loop detail