Nature might play a little rough, but Holden Millicent Snowboard Pants can be your answer to any weather situation. These pants are made with a heavy-weight, oxford-weave recycled nylon fabric, but have articulated knees to make sure you plenty of freedom of movement for tearing down the mountain or spinning a 720 down the half pipe. Things might get a little wet playing in the snow but Holden Millicent pants have 20,000mm waterproofing to have water sliding off you faster than you can reach the bottom of the slopes.
Key Features of the Holden Millicent Snowboard Pants:
- Riri Aquazip zippers, are a true waterproof zipper technology, handmade in Switzerland
- RECCO avalanche recovery reflectors integrated into pant (requires no training for use and needs no batteries to function.) The RECCO system facilitates a faster organized search for rescuers and provides skiers and snowboarders with a far better chance to be found in case of avalanche
- Holden's proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Ricochet DWR lasts substantially longer than industry standard DWRs. Garments with the our Ricochet DWR finish have exceptional repellency even after years of rigorous use
- Added protection for pant heels by using Dupont waterproof genuine leather on heel cuffs along with a wrap around extra fabric section on back of pant for protection from boots, bindings and parking lots
- Heavy-duty exterior waist adjustment system with Holden branded metal loops and genuine leather pull-tab details
- Articulated knee for maximum mobility
- Targeted fleece insulation in hand warmer pockets, waist band, thighs, knees and bottom for exceptional warmth without bulk
- DWR treated taffeta on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- Five large pockets, with key clip and hidden stretch, "tech pocket" in wearer's right upper hand pocket.
- Inner-thigh leg vents let heat and moisture out fast when opened and are engineered to prevent the snow stop-ping mesh lining from catching in zipper upon opening and closure. Leg air-vents are tailored with Holden branded pulls