Focus on the slopes and the park, not on whether you are comfortable or not — wear the Holden Field Snowboard Pants for Men and perform carefree. These waterproof and breathable Holden snowboard pants offer warmth and protection from the elements, so you can put all of your effort into shredding hard. The fleece lining on the bottom and knees provide additional heat, in the right places. Fully taped seems and zipper leg venting work together to keep out moisture while allowing excess heat to escape easily.
Key Features of the Holden Field Snowboard Pants:
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 10,000g Breathable
- Insulation: 40g Polyfill, Fleece lining on bottom and knees
- Fabric info: Recycled Micro Ox: Inspired by the clean, utilitarian fabrics found in military uniforms, this hard-working oxford weave is made of 100% recycled poly and has a rich, smooth character that drapes and moves naturally. It has a solvent-free lamination and PFOA-free DWR.
- Eco-friendlier features: 10K/ 10k PFOA free DWR with Solvent-free lamination, Recycled poly lining, Recycled taffeta lining, Ships in Biodegradable bag
- Internal waist adjustment
- Zipper leg venting
- YKK zippers
- Fully taped seams
- Taffeta lining
- Anti-snow gaiter with boot clip
- Targeted Insulation: brushed tricot seat and knees, waistband facing and hand warmer pockets
- 80/ 20 DWR
- Leather belt-loop detail