Crank up the protection factor with these Holden Durden Snowboard Pants! As the winter season hits and temperatures drop you need a set of outerwear that can hold up to the daunting tasks ahead, and the Holden Durden model pants can do just that. This Holden pant is built with an extremely high 20,000mm waterproof rating and is 20,000g breathable to boot. With those kind of numbers backing you up you will be riding in true comfort and can place your full attention on the shredding mayhem you are about to unleash. It is not often a one of a kind product blows us away on a test ride, but the Holden Durden Snowboard Pants are set to do just that!
- 20,000mm Waterproof
- 20,000g Breathable
- Insulation: Brushed tricot-fleece on seat and knees
- Fabric info: Vintage Ripstop: A unique and special process was used to create this vintage look, heavy-weight ripstop. The material is 100% nylon, has a solvent-free lamination and PFOA-free DWR.
- Eco-friendlier features: 20K/ 10k PFOA free DWR with Solvent-free lamination, Recycled poly lining, Recycled taffeta lining, Ships in Biodegradable bag
- External waist adjustment
- Zipper leg venting
- YKK zippers
- Fully taped seams
- Taffeta lining
- Anti-snow gaiter with boot clip
- Targeted Insulation: brushed tricot seat and knees, waistband facing and hand warmer pockets
- Genuine leather reinforced hem
- 80/ 20 DWR
- Leather patch and belt-loop details