The Holden Varsity Snowboard Jacket is the seemingly a dream jacket! The newly designed Holden Varsity Snowboard Jacket is a lightweight yet durable jacket, which is perfect for the snowboarder who desires protection from the elements, but does not want to be weighed down in the half pipe. The jacket comes with a lightweight insulation layer and a waterproof outer shell that is reinforced at all the seams to prevent moisture intrusion. Furthermore, the Varsity model does not compromise function with its snow catching skirts and gaskets should you go for a tumble down the run. For a high end performance piece, look no further than the Holden Varsity Snowboard Jacket!
Key Features of the Holden Varsity Snowboard Jacket:
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 5,000g Breathable
- Insulation: 40g Polyfill
- Taping: Fully Taped Seams
- Fabric info: Body: Stretch Twill: This 100% polyester twill is a favorite because of its exceptional durability and dynamic stretch properties. A mid-weight fabric featuring a high-performance solvent-free lamination. Its 80/ 20 PFOA-free water-repellency treatment drastically limits the harmful emissions caused by traditional DWR applications.
- Arms: Recycled Micro Ox: Inspired by the clean, utilitarian fabrics found in military uniforms, this hard-working oxford weave is made of 100% recycled poly and has a rich, smooth character that drapes and moves naturally. It has a solvent-free lamination and PFOA-free DWR.
- Eco-friendlier features: Recycled fabric with 10K/ 5K PFOA free DWR with Solvent-free lamination, Recycled poly lining, Ships in Biodegradable bag
- 2-way hood adjustment
- Underarm vents
- YKK zippers
- Zippered Tech Pocket with Audio Port for headphones