Key Features of the Holden Varsity Snowboard Jacket:
The Holden Varsity Snowboard Jacket is the perfect "dream jacket for jocks" (like you) you always keep an eye out for but can never find. But the lack of insulation is made up for by the multitude of water repelling features, such as snow skirts and wrist gaskets and fully reinforced seams to prevent leakage. Designed with ecofriendly features like recycled micro ox and a 10k/5k PFOA free DWR solvent-free lamination, the Varsity Snowboard Jacket is extremely durable and unrestrictive, providing full waterproof and breathable protection. Sport the Holden Varsity Snowboard Jacket on the slopes or on the streets—wherever you go, you'll look like a superstar athlete.
- 10,000mm Waterproof
- 5,000g Breathable
- Insulation: 40g Polyfill
- Taping: Fully Taped Seams
- Fabric info: Body: Stretch Twill: This 100% polyester twill is a favorite because of its exceptional durability and dynamic stretch properties. A mid-weight fabric featuring a high-performance solvent-free lamination. Its 80/20 PFOA-free water-repellency treatment drastically limits the harmful emissions caused by traditional DWR applications.
- Arms: Recycled Micro Ox: Inspired by the clean, utilitarian fabrics found in military uniforms, this hard-working oxford weave is made of 100% recycled poly and has a rich, smooth character that drapes and moves naturally. It has a solvent-free lamination and PFOA-free DWR.
- Eco-friendlier features: Recycled fabric with 10K/ 5k PFOA free DWR with Solvent-free lamination, Recycled poly lining, Ships in Biodegradable bag
- 2-way hood adjustment
- Underarm vents
- YKK zippers
- Zippered Tech Pocket w/ Audio Port for headphones