Inspired by clean lines, fresh snow and the silence of winter, the Holden Pacific Down Snowboard Jacket for men will put a spark of life into your day, and support you through all of your winter excursions. The buttery fresh powder runs are yours with the protection that Holden offers. The vintage feel meshes with the durable mini-oxford weave fabric to provide a stylish yet rugged design, that is lightweight and mobile for all adventures. The Down-Tech insulation offers 180g of insulation to keep you warm through any temperatures, while the 10,000mm waterproof rating repels moisture and wetness to keep you dry through it all.
- Waterproof/Breathable: 10k/5k
- Insulation: Down-Tech insulation, 180g
- Taping: Seam sealed
- Smooth Weave: Inspired by the clean, utilitarian fabrics found in military uniforms, this hard-working mini-oxford weave is made of 100% recycled poly and has a soft, smooth character that drapes and moves naturally.
- Chambray (Chambray colorway): This 10k waterproof chambray has a soft hand feel and subtle color neps running through it give it texture and depth.
- ECO-FRIENDLIER FEATURES: PFOA free DWR with Solvent-free lamination. Ships in a biodegradable bag.
- Removable powder skirt
- 3-way hood adjustment
- Wrist gaiters
- Underarm vents
- YKK zippers
- Zippered Tech Pocket w/Audio Port for headphones YKK zippers
- Large interior Goggle Pocket
- “Vintage Ikat” print on powder skirt