Ride like a pro, take your skills to new levels and rock the highly esteemed Holden Estelle LTD Snowboard Jacket for women. Highly technical, this classic jacket will stand the test of time with style and durability. Functioning at top level, the high end components infuse into Holden's love of the outdoors to offer a jacket that will never let you down. Featuring an extra durable Japanese made fabric, a 20,000mm waterproof rating will keep you dry despite blustery storms or deep powder runs. With 550 fill power feather down, no temperature is too low as you ride like a pro and stay toasty at all times.
- 20,000mm Waterproof
- 10,000g Breathability
- 550 fill power feather down with channel-stitch construction Riri Metal zippers and considered metal stud details add edge to a classic style
- Body: "Super Stretch" Kimono Arrowhead, a mid-weight weight, extra-durable Japanese made fabric with a 20,000 mm / 10,000 gm(2) waterproof / breathable Toray Dermizax laminate. Utilizes a printing process that is itself an art form, Kimono Arrowhead is made on the Japanese seacoast at a premier kimono-printing house in the traditional style.
- Sleeves: Swiss made Schoeller Phantom Weave fabric featuring the "eco-friendlier" c_change lamination. C-change is an active fabric which reacts to your changing body temps by opening and closing to let heat out when you are warm and close up when you need warmth.
- S.CAF Recycled Coffee Lining: Made by recycling coffee grounds, and weaving it into fabrics it has exceptional technical qualities including odor control, fast dry moisture wicking and of course its environmental up sides
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- 3-way adjustable hood for battening down the hatches on the weather challenged days
- Under arm vents let heat and moisture out fast when opened and are engineered to prevent the mesh lining from catching in zipper when opening and closing. All air-vents are tailored with Holden branded pulls
- Scalloped bottom hem, Articulated arms increase mobility
- NanoSphere DWR, the most effective and eco-friendlier DWR we know of in the world
- Targeted fleece insulation in hand warmer pockets, body, neck and face for exceptional warmth without bulk
- Hidden, stretch "tech-pocket" for tech devices, with headphone channels for audio lovers
- DWR treated taffeta on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow
- Authentic Leather Chamois for truly effective eyewear cleaning