The Holden Adrienne Snowboard Jacket Flint is a must for any shredder who wants ultimate protection and comfort when they’re ripping it up on the slopes. This insulated jacket has a removable zip out hood and yoke Riri zippers that will never let you down no matter how much you use it. The S.CAFÉ Recycled Coffee Lining is a unique feature that any coffee drinker would have to talk about with how it’s made from recycling coffee grounds and making an exceptional odor control and fast drying material. A functional and wonderful piece, the Holden Adrienne jacket will become your favorite winter item.
- 20,000mm Waterproof
- 10,000g Breathability
- Body: Fabricated in our heavy weight, extra-durable oxford-weave, "Recyclon", recycled nylon, a Japanese made fabric with a 20,000 mm / 10,000 gm(2) waterproof / breathable Toray Dermizax laminate
- Sleeves: Schoeller Phantom Weave fabric featuring the "eco-friendlier" c_change lamination, c-change is an active fabric which reacts to your changing body temps by opening and closing to let heat out when you are warm and close up when you need warmth.
- Removeable (zip out) hood and yoke Riri zippers, the finest metal zippers hand-crafted in Switzerland
- 40 gram Primaloft insulation addas warmth without bulk
- S.CAF Recycled Coffee Lining: Made by recycling coffee grounds, and weaving it into fabrics it has exceptional technical qualities including odor control, fast dry moisture wicking and of course its environmental up sides
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- Targeted fleece insulation in hand warmer pockets, body, neck and face for exceptional warmth without bulk
- NanoSphere DWR, the most effective and eco-friendlier DWR we know of in the world
- Authentic Leather Chamois for truly effective eyewear cleaning
- 3-way adjustable hood for battening down the hatches on the nasty days
- DWR treated taffeta on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow