Key Features of the Holden Adrienne Snowboard Jacket:
The Adrienne can be worn a minimum of three ways: wear it as a classic motorcycle style, a Japanese inspired modern-fashion option or open for a relaxed street look. Start with the Toray Dermizax 20k waterproof Recyclon, recyled nylon fabric on the body and mix that with ultra light and warm 40 gram Primaloft insulation and the dreamy Schoeller Phantom Weave fabric on the sleeves featuring the "eco-friendlier" c_change lamination and you truly get a perfect integration of high-fashion and function.
- 20,000mm Waterproof
- 10,000g Breathability
- Body: Fabricated in our heavy weight, extra-durable oxford-weave, “Recyclon”, recycled nylon, a Japanese made fabric with a 20,000 mm / 10,000 gm(2) waterproof / breathable Toray® Dermizax™ laminate
- Sleeves: Schoeller™ Phantom Weave fabric featuring the “eco-friendlier” c_change lamination, c-change is an active fabric which reacts to your changing body temps by opening and closing to let heat out when you are warm and close up when you need warmth.
- Removeable (zip out) hood and yoke Riri® zippers, the finest metal zippers hand-crafted in Switzerland
- 40 gram Primaloft® insulation addas warmth without bulk
- S.CAFÉ Recycled Coffee Lining: Made by recycling coffee grounds, and weaving it into fabrics it has exceptional technical qualities including odor control, fast dry moisture wicking and of course its environmental up sides
- Recycled polyester lining manufactured with a smooth comfortable hand and wicking qualities built in
- Targeted fleece insulation in hand warmer pockets, body, neck and face for exceptional warmth without bulk
- NanoSphere ® DWR, the most effective and eco-friendlier DWR we know of in the world
- Authentic Leather Chamois for truly effective eyewear cleaning
- 3-way adjustable hood for battening down the hatches on the nasty days
- DWR treated taffeta on all hidden areas that may be exposed to water and snow