When it comes to a stylish jacket that’s also functional and versatile, the Hi-Tec Sundance Peak Parka Jacket is truly the pièce de résistance, which might be French for “That’s a nice jacket!” It’s a tough language to decipher. But what’s easy and apparent is that the Sundance Peak Parka is an attractive, warm, multi-purpose jacket that can be worn out on the slopes or just out on the town. The outer shell is 100% 40D ripstop polyester, and the inside is stuffed to the brim with 550 fill-power down. So not only is the jacket durable, but it’s also incredibly light and breathable.
Key Features of the Hitec Sundance Peak Parka Jacket:
- 2 Zippered hand warmer pockets
- 2 Interior pockets
- Single hand drawcord adjustable hem
- Shell: Featherweight 100% Polyester 40d Down Proof Ripstop
- Lining: 100% Polyester 40d Down Proof Ripstop
- Insulation: 550 Fill Power Down