A Step by Step GuideIf your merchandise is damaged and you believe it should be covered under the Manufacturers Warranty, here are the steps you need to follow. Keep in mind the warranty review process can take up to 30 days.
To start the Warranty Claim Process:
- Call us Call our customer service department at 1-888-557-0551 and describe the problem. Verify that the item is still under warranty.
- Fill out the form Fill out the Pro Board Shop Warranty Claim form. Include detailed information on the damage and where the damage is specifically located. Please contact Pro Board Shop at 1-888-557-0551 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have the form sent to you.
- Pack it Place completed Warranty Claim form and merchandise into a box for shipping.
- Use the return label Use the pre-printed return label found on the packing slip and tape it to the box.
- Mail Return the box to us via FedEx or UPS ground.