The Synthe™ is the pinnacle of road helmet design, combining the performance gains of aero efficiency and light weight with great cooling power to enhance rider comfort and efficiency. The compact form slips through the air with ease across multiple yaw and head angles, and offers greater cooling power than the Aeon.™ Key features include the Roc Loc® Air fit system with 2-way fit tuning and Aero Mesh Panels with a dedicated port for securely docking sunglasses as you ride.
New for 2016, Giro added Synthe MIPS models, equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System. They believe that MIPS can provide more protection in certain impacts, and this added “under the hood” technology does not compromise fit, ventilation or style.
- Featherweight webbing with Slimline™ buckle
- Roll Cage™ internal reinforcement
- Ponytail compatible
- MIPS equipped
- In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Thermoformed SL reinforcement
- Fit Systen: Roc Loc® Air
- Ventilation: 26 Wind Tunnel™vents with internal channeling
- Super Fit Sizes: S 20” - 21.75” / 51 - 55cm, M 21.75” - 23.25” / 55 - 59cm, L 23.25” - 24.75” / 59 - 63cm