*Available for US Shipment Only.
Introducing the Giro Bevel Snowboarding Helmet from the Giro Company. This helmet comes bundled with a 1-year warranty, so you can rest a little easier knowing that your beautiful piece of gear is covered. This helmet comes with a front vent that is uniquely designed to push airflow through to the top of your head; dramatically reducing the dreaded head sweat. It’s beautiful, and functional; why would you possibly choose anything else? The Giro Bevel Snowboard is the perfect choice!
Key Features of the Giro Bevel Snowboard Helmet:
- Shell construction: In-mold shell construction which fuses the polycarbonate outer shell with the helmets impact absorbing foam liner for extra durability without excess weight.
- In-Form Fit: Normally found only in Giro''s top models, this headband adjustment allows you to dial in a comfortable fit and allows you to adjust for a headliner.
- Liner: Uses a comfortable EPS liner for a comfortable fit.
- Chin strap: Adjustable and padded with snap clip.
- Earpads: The earpads are not removable and do not accept Giro''s Tune-ups for audio. What do you expect at this price?
- Ventilation: 8 passive vents allow great ventilation so you don''t sweat and can be comfortable.
- Goggle vent: The front vent directs the forward airflow down into the goggle to help with fog free vision.
- Goggle notch: Built into the shell to keep the goggle strap in place along with a durable, easy to use rear goggle clip.
- Safety: The Bevel helmet conforms to all ASTM F2040 and CE prEN1077 approved standards. Giro didn''t cut any corners here.