The Petra™VR is a versatile shoe that combines performance riding features like clipless pedal compatibility with the walkability and comfort of a light hiking shoe. Giro took an upper made from a supple, breathable microfiber and mesh and match it to an injected inner shank to help power transfer to the pedals. This is a true cycling shoe that doesn’t compromise the flexibility you need when you’re walking on the trail.
- High-quality, breathable synthetic and mesh upper
- Laced closure with a lace holder
- Molded SPD-compatible shank with optimized cleat zone
- EVA midsole
- Vibram® rubber outsole
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Weight: 405 grams (size 39)