The G3 Speed Tech Probe is designed for probing in deep snow to locate buried objects for search and rescue operations. This probe easily fits in your backpack when disassembled and quickly deploy to full length with a single pull on the durable deployment cable. The probe is constructed of lightweight aluminum tubing and features high strength aluminum ferrules. Its markings in 5mm increments allow you to quickly determine the depth of objects buried under snow. The G3 Speed Tech Probe resists icing and quickly and easily penetrates snow to maximize search speed.
- Lightweight and dependable aluminum 7001-T6 tubing
- Single pull quick deployment
- 240 Speed TECH elle features a lighter deployment pull force
- Completely resistant to icing
- 100% tested, high strength aluminum ferrules
- Utilizes G3's speed cone technology for quick assembly and improved cable durability
- Tech markings in 5mm increment markings on the entire length of probe