Fast Wax brand HS-30 Wax stands up to Nordic, Snowboard and Alpine use with a peak range of 22degreesF to 32degreesF (-5degreesC to 0degreesC). It holds on to fresh snow or old refrozen snow with equal ease and speed, while being totally durable. In fact, the Fast Wax brand stands behind its product with a slogan that says it all: guaranteed for speed. HS-30 Fast Wax is made in the United States, and is sure to meet the needs of even the most demanding skiers and snowboarders.
- Good on abrasive snow, with excellent base protection on Man Made Snow
- Very popular Alpine Ski and Snowboard wax
- For new snow use a soft flex with Universal Structure
- For hard pack or cold snow, a medium flex ski works best
- Fine linear grind or a 0.4 mm linear structure, 0.3 mm to 0.5 mm broken