A League all its own. This Forum League Snowboard Boot is a skate-inspired boot comes packed with features ready to lay down park laps all season. Speed Zone lacing ensures a fast and easy lace-up to catch that fresh landing before it''s tracked. A Level 1 liner and footbed ensure all-day comfort, and Forever Fit construction guarantees an all-year fit. This is the boot for the rider looking to have a big year without spending big money.
- Flex: 4
- Speed Zone: With a quick left and right cord pull, your boots lace up nice and snug
- Level 1 Liner: A pack-proof liner with integrated lacing will keep you riding long after your friends hit the lodge. Full of comfort and support, this is the envy of your buds shredding in a borrowed pair of boots.
- FGrip Outsole with EVA Cushioning: A skate-inspired, compression EVA midsole that offers cushioning and all-day comfort. This is a classic, timeless construction with the comfort and grip needed for today''s riding.
- Level 1 footbed: Comfort, cushion and control. This EVA footbed keeps your foot comfortably in place through a whole day of riding.
- Forever Fit Construction: Built from the inside out, Forever Fit construction ensures that your boot won''t pack out. We started from scratch and re-engineered the entire boot to minimize materials and eliminate any potential slop. We took out so much unnecessary material that our 2011 boots measure one complete size smaller than year''s past while retaining the perfect fit inside, from day one to day seventy-five.