Key Features of the Forum Kicker Snowboard Boots:
Power to the people. The Forum Kicker Snowboard Boot is for powerful freestyle riders who charge hard and need a little more support. Maximum cushioning is delivered by the FGel under your heel in the Level 3 liner and in the Good Vibes outsole. This free-flexing outsole moves naturally with the board and binding, allowing you to feel more of the Good Vibes while increasing control for precise high-speed adjustment or just locking into that down-flat-down. And, of course, Forever Fit construction keeps the Kicker''s power until closing day.
- Flex: 6
- Lacing system: Speed Zone - With a quick left and right cord pull, your boots lace up nice and snug.
- Liner: Level 3 liner with Fgel - This comfortable and supportive liner gets the level 3 designation due to FGel in the heel. Add to this the Fleece lining and inSlick ease, and you''ll be wearing these as your morning slippers.
- Inslick technology - Heel jam sucks at all times, but it''s worse when the lifts are spinning and you''re stuck in the parking lot doing the one-foot stomp. Forum''s liner makes mornings smoother with a slippery spandex panel that allows feet to slide in on the first try. Hitting snooze too many times is another issue.
- Comfort + Grip: Good Vibes outsole with Fgel cushioning - The Good Vibes outsole enables a more natural flex due to a multi-pod construction that lets feet feel the subtle sensations underfoot. Two pockets of encapsulated FGel deaden the bad vibes and ensure that only the Good Vibes get through.
- Footbed: Footpillow - It''s not a bed, it''s a pillow. Get it? It''s insanely comfy and squishy. The Footpillow features superior cushioning and dampening for heavy impacts while providing additional arch support, so you can ride hard all day.
- Forever Fit Construction: Built from the inside out, Forever Fit construction ensures that your boot won''t pack out. We started from scratch and re-engineered the entire boot to minimize materials and eliminate any potential slop. We took out so much unnecessary material that our 2011 boots measure one complete size smaller than year''s past while retaining the perfect fit inside, from day one to day seventy-five
- Gold Cuff Links: Quick and easy internal lacing holds your foot deep in the ankle pocket for no lift and all-day comfort