Key Features of the Flow The Vega BOA Snowboard Boots:
The standard for an all-mountain boot, the Flow Vega BOA Snowboard Boot is the everyday boot for every rider looking to have a good time on the mountain in comfort and style.
- Micro-articulating instep flex zone, eliminating pressure and wrinkling around the ankle with the option of Flow's traditional lace system or the BOA H2 Non-Coiler.
- Featuring an updated 3 piece stitched tongue with more Kush around the shin to soften those hard toeside turns.
- The Vega is built on a streamlined cupsole with an aggressive tread pattern.
- A surlyn backstay provides support for your ankle and heel.
- The Vega standard liner will come with internal support L pads and Flow Kush insoles.
- Custom flex zone in the forefoot improves fi t and comfort.
- It also comes with Velcro positioning tabs to keep your tongue in place.
- Vega BOA also available in women's sizing.
- Flex: 3