The Flow Trilogy Snowboard Binding is engineered for performance, comfort and convenience,
all in a sleek and durable package for endless shredding
Key Features of the Flow Trilogy Snowboard Bindings:
- The molded baseplate is designed with a wider platform for stability and ease of entry and exit, and the DuPont POM plastic responds quickly and dampens chatter.
- The DuPont POM molded hiback is responsive, but comfy enough for long days on the mountain.
- The CI-Flex PowerStrap with deep side cutouts provides ideal support for all-mountain riders, while the 3D-shape gives a direct boot-to-binding-to-board feel for those powerful toeside turns.
- 4 Airframe MINIratchets allows you to adjust the footstrap to individual preferences at each corner. A moveable sidepod allows easy boot-centering, and EVA landing pads add all the cushioning and dampening you need.
- Stiffness: 2.5 - Medium flex for well-balanced turns and dampening any bumps the mountains may throw in your path.