Key Features of the Flow The Five Snowboard Bindings:
The Five snowboard binding is Flow's super versatile all-mountain binding built from high-tech Nylons, ready for anyone who wants to step up their game.
- The molded baseplate is engineered with a wider platform for stability and ease of entry and exit, and the 15% fiber-reinforced Nylon channels power efficiently to the board.
- The 15% fiber-reinforced Nylon hiback is responsive, but flexy enough to allow for some freestyle tweaks.
- The I-Flex PowerStrap with deep side cutouts provides ideal flex for freestylers and all-mountain riders, while the 3D-shape gives a direct boot-to-binding-to-board feel for those powerful toeside turns.
- 4 Airframe MINIratchets allows you to adjust the footstrap to individual preferences at each corner. A moveable sidepod allows easy boot-centering, and adjustable toeramp and EVA landing pads add all the cushioning and dampening you need.
- Stiffness: 3 - moderately stiff flex for a snappy response but a mellow enough for that freestyle feel.