The Flow NXT AT Snowboard Binding is Flow''s most versatile and performance-oriented all-mountain binding, and many team riders'' favorite choice.
Key Features of the Flow NXT AT Snowboard Bindings:
- The unique design of the rockered aluminum baseplate is lightweight and offers sharper response, letting the snowboard flex naturally.
- The 15% fiber-reinforced DuPont Zytel hiback is responsive but flexible enough for some freestyle tweaks, and the Kush- Kontrol EVA-pad allows for extra pressure to the lateral edge.
- The I-Flex PowerStrap with deep side cutouts provides ideal flex for freestylers and all-mountain riders, while the 3Dshape gives a direct boot-to-binding-to-board feel for those powerful toeside turns.
- 4 Airframe MINIratchets allows you to adjust the footstrap to individual preferences at each corner, SLA maintains Power- Triangle geometry at every setting and allows hiback rotation. EVA basepads, moveable landing pads and wrapped Kush- Control hiback pads add all the cushioning and dampening you need.
- Stiffness: 4.5 - relatively stiff flex for total control in all situations.
All Gear by: Flow