Key Features of the Flow M9 Snowboard Bindings:
The Flow M9 Snowboard Binding is the premier all-mountain and freestyle oriented binding for
riders that prefer the feeling of a molded DuPont Zytel Nylon baseplate.
- The SnugFit molded baseplate delivers a precise connection between boot and binding, and the 30% fiber-reinforced Zytel channels power efficiently to the board.
- The 15% fiber-reinforced Zytel hiback is responsive but flexy enough to allow for freestyle tweaks.
- The I-Flex PowerStrap with deep side cutouts provides ideal flex for freestylers and all-mountain riders, while the 3D-shape gives a direct boot-to-binding-to-board feel for those powerful toeside turns.
- 4 Airframe MINIratchets allows you to adjust the footstrap to individual preferences at each corner. SLA maintains PowerTriangle geometry at every setting and allows hiback rotation, and adjustable toeramp and EVA landing pads add all the cushioning and dampening you need.
- Stiffness: 3.5 - moderately stiff with a snappy response and a freestyle feel.