The Flow M11 Snowboard Binding is a premier all-mountain and freeride oriented binding for riders that prefer a molded baseplate.
Key Features of the Flow M11 Snowboard Bindings:
- The SnugFit molded baseplate delivers a precise connection between boot and binding, and the 30% LongStrain-fiber Nylon channels power directly to the board.
- The 30% LongStrain-fiber Nylon hiback is quite stiff for responsive and grippy turns in powder, groomers and on steeps.
- The A-flex PowerStrap has an asymmetrical contour that adds extra lateral contact for support, while the 3D-shape gives a direct boot-to-binding-to-board feel for powerful toeside turns.
- 4 Airframe MINIratchets allows you to adjust the footstrap to individual preferences at each corner, SLA maintains PowerTriangle geometry at every setting and allows hiback rotation, and adjustable toeramps and EVA landing pads add all the cushioning and dampening you need.
- Stiffness: 4 - relatively stiff flex for total control in all situations.
All Gear by: Flow