Put your ride on blast with the Flow Fuse-AT Snowboard Bindings! Flow has been working hard to perfect their rear entry design over the last several years and their Fuse-AT bindings may be the best that have been crafted. This binding is unique in every single way imaginable with a nylon rockered base plate and canted beds that add comfort and increase overall durability. The Flow company has the Fuse-AT and we know you're itching to get a set, so pull the trigger and have some fun!
Key Features of the Flow Fuse-AT Snowboard Bindings:
- Molded GF-Nylon Rockered Baseplate
- 2.5? Canted BankBeds
- Aluminum-Alloy Side-Wings with SLA Hiback and Cable Adjustment
- ModBack with Molded GF-Nylon Heelcup, Triggers N.A.S.T.Y.
- 4-Way Adjustable ATM .7 Support Panel
- Active 1-Piece I-FUSION PowerStrap with LSR-Buckles
- GF-Nylon Offset (3mm) Multi-Disk for 4x4, 3HP and Channel-M6
- Flex and Feel: 4