Some riders simply prefer the feel of a molded baseplate over an aluminum one but do not want to compromise on performance. The answer is here: Flow's All-NEW Fuse-AT brings the best of Flow's fundamentals, N.A.S.T.Y. and Fusion together, in this all-mountain destroyer. No need to look any further, the future of bindings has arrived.
Key Features of the Flow Fuse-AT Snowboard Bindings:
- Molded GF-Nylon Rockered Baseplate
- 2.5° Canted BankBeds
- Aluminum-Alloy Side-Wings with SLA Hiback and Cable Adjustment
- ModBack with Molded GF-Nylon Heelcup, Triggers N.A.S.T.Y.
- 4-Way Adjustable ATM .7 Support Panel
- Active 1-Piece I-FUSION PowerStrap with LSR-Buckles
- GF-Nylon Offset (3mm) Multi-Disk for 4x4, 3HP and Channel-M6
- Flex and Feel: 4