The Fuse-GT is quickly becoming the binding of choice for much of the Flow team and many riders globally. The Fuse-GT offers perfect balance and response and is slightly softer than our NX2 series bindings. The Fuse-GT features a rockered baseplate made of Glass-Filled Nylon that allows for just enough flex and feel to give you all-day comfort and reliability. The Aluminum Alloy heel cup and side-wings give superior support and response in all conditions. Our ACTIVE STRAP Technology allows for easier binding entry and our Locking Slap Ratchet (LSR) buckles make adjustability a non-issue. All the bells and whistles you would expect from a high-end binding.
- Baseplate: Glass-Filled Nylon Rockered
- Hiback: Aluminum Alloy Modback
- Strap: Fusion Powerstrap
- Buckles: Locking Slap Ratchets - L&R
- Footbed: 2.5" Canted Bankbed
- Cushioning: OC-Kush Heel-Pad
- Disk: Nylon 3mm-offset Multidisk (4HP 3HP M6-Channel)