The Flow Five-SE Snowboard Bindings provide a variety of features that are perfect for any snowboarder, regardless of style. Asymmetrical ankle straps provide comfort and flexibility and allow riders to maneuver their boards without feeling overly restricted. The high backs are padded and reinforced to improve stability and to protect ankles when landing from high jumps and tricks in the pipes. Fiber reinforced baseplates also keep the bindings secured to the board and will not crack under pressure. These bindings also come with a one year warranty which offers an extra layer of comfort when riding hard and fast in the park. Overall, no board is complete without the addition of these Flow snowboard bindings.
Key Features of the Flow Five-SE Snowboard Bindings:
- Molded H-Series rockered baseplate
- Full EVA heel insert and adjustable toe ramp
- Mod back with Aluminum alloy heelcup
- Urethane TWEAK.6 support panel with Kush control EVA pad
- Hybrid Power cap strap with LSR buckles
- Combi disk for 4x4 and 3HP mounting