*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The 5150 Legion Boa Snowboard Boots:
The 5150 Legion Boa Snowboard Boots were designed by the unlikeliest of sources: a herpetologist. That’s right, Frank Bareboim was on the verge of financial ruin when he designed a snowboard boot based on the elegance and power of constrictors. The lateral stiffening overlaps that provide the Legion BOA with a durable body are based on the musculature and sleek scales of his favorite eight-foot red tail boa: Sweet Pea. The new BOA closure system and Roadie outside features that provide great comfort and traction can also be attributed to reptilian inspiration. So if you are looking for elegance, durability, and something inspired by a snake named Sweat Pea, then the 5150 Legion Boa snowboard boots are for you.
- NEW! BOA closure system provides ultimate fit and on-the-fly adjustment
- NEW! Roadie Outsole features lightweight, low profile, aggressive traction
- PowerPlus Liner with Power-Lace Closure, Lace Lock, Performance Ankle Pocket, Flex-Toe Design and Removable Insole
- Durable Body Construction with lateral stiffening overlays
- Multi-Zone Ankle Flex Points