Go with the airflow.
Spitfire 1 Loaded with mesh for great ventilation, 3'' 4" center height for ample headroom and large side entry
Key Features of the Eureka Spitfire 1 Person Tent:
- Set up is fast and easy with post and grommet corner attachments and clips to attach the tent body to the Spitfire 1 frame.
- 2 pole hoop tent with vestibule
- 9 mm DAC Featherlite 7000 series aluminum frame
- Post and grommet corner attachments make set up of the Spitfire 1 easy
- Only 2 stakes required to secure Spitfire 1 tent body; clips attach tent body to frame
- Large side entry door for easy access
- 4 storm guyouts on fly
- Sizeable mesh panels provide generous air flow in the Spitfire 1
- Poke-out vent in fly with zippered access in mesh roof cloth
- Inside storage pocket holds essentials
- Sleeps 1
- Floor Size 9'' x 3''6" x 2''2"
- Pack Size 5'' x 22"
- Min Weight 2 lbs. 12 oz.
- Seasons 3
- Tent Area 18.12 sq. ft.
- Center Height 3'' 4"
- Frame 9 mm DAC Featherlite 7000 series aluminum
- Vents Poke out vent in fly
- Doors 1
- Windows Full panel mesh
- Vestibules 1
- Vestibule Area 4.4 sq. ft.
- Gear Loft N/A
- Gear Loft Loops N/A
- Flashlight Loop N/A
- Storage Pockets 1
- Wall 70D nylon, 1200mm
- Fly 75D StormShield polyester, 1200mm
- Floor 70D nylon taffeta, 1200mm
- Mesh 40D No-see-um
All Gear by: Eureka