The Singlis collection is comprised of two models of integrated-pump air tube pads. The Singlis ST air tube pads are ideal for the camper or backpacker in temperate climates valuing comfort, compactability, and durability. Singlis ST models utilize soft-touch anti-slip fabric on top and durable anti-slip 150D polyester oxford ripstop on the bottom. The overmolded brass valve is easy to use and durable. The integrated pump makes inflation of these lightweight pads a quick 1.5 minutes for the Singlis ST Regular, and 2.5 minutes for the oversized Singlis ST Large.
- Key Features of the Eureka Singlis ST Sleeping Pad Large:
- Pump: Integrated hand pump for fast and easy inflation.
- Weight 1 lb 9 oz
- Size72" x 20"
- Thickness (foam / tube) 2.8" Number of Tubes 6
- Pack Size 3" x 10"
- Top Fabric Soft-touch nonslip 75D x 150D peached polyester
- Bottom Textile Nonslip 150D polyester oxford ripstop
- Integrated Pump Yes
- Valve Brass
- Inflation Time 1.5 minutes