Our high lofting, compressible Rteq insulation is the key to Silver City's thermal efficiency and compressibilty for backpacking.
- Key Features of the Eureka Silver City 30 Reg Sleeping Bag:
- Rteq insulation is a proprietary blend of 4 unique polyester fibers, each chosen for its specific characteristics of denier, loft, weight, and thermal efficiency. This advanced blend provides the perfect balance of warmth, durability, and compressibility that make Eureka! bags the ideal choice for users who need a lightweight bag and minimal pack size!
- Lining: The warm-to-touch, peached polyester lining combines the performance value of a synthetic fabric with the soft feel of cotton. The slightly fuzzy texture provides added warmth and comfort in any condition.
- Trapezoidal Foot Box: The anatomically designed trapezoidal foot box allows for a comfortable night's sleep by letting your feet rest in their natural position.
- Draft Tube: The insulation-filled draft tube runs the entire length of the zipper, providing even insulation coverage and preventing warmth from escaping through the zipper.
- Internal Pocket: The ergonomically positioned internal pocket is perfect for night time essentials like a watch, phone, or glasses. Hook & loop closure keeps items securely in place.
- Zipper Side Right
- Insulation Rteq
- Temp Rating30°F
- Size L:82" / fits to 6' W:32" chest / 21" feet Girth:64" shoulders / 52" waist Fill Weight 1 lb
- Carry Weight 2 lbs 4 oz
- Pockets 1 (stash pocket)
- Cover Fabric 66D/230T StarGaze polyester ripstop
- 66D/210T polyester taffeta
- Liner Fabric 75D/240T peached polyester
- Zipper YKK # 5, 2-way, self-repairing
- Compression Stuff Sack 14" x 7.5" dia. / coated polyester ripstop
All Gear by: Eureka