Featuring the V3 enhanced tent system for the ultimate in volume, venting & versatility, Midori 3 also features 2 large doors and vestibules, making this side-entry tent a favorite for days on the trail.
Key Features of the Eureka Midori 3 Tent:
- Full V3 front vestibule provides venting, volume and versatility.
- The tent's free standing and shockcorded frame with post & grommet assembly is lightweight and easy to set up.
- This high performance, side entry tent features a large, side opening D-style door and a vestibule for weatherproof storage.
- Four interior pockets & gear loft keep essentials close at hand.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Vertical strut vestibule pole creates extra volume for protected storage versatility & enhances ventilation.
- Vectored fly-to-tent body pullouts enhance ventilation, increase tent volume, & aid tent stability.
- Ventilation is further enhanced by hooded fly vents & mesh panels in the tent body.
- Sleeps 3
- Floor Size 7' 4" x 6' 2"
- Pack Size 6.5" x 18"
- Min Weight 6 lbs 8 oz
- Seasons 3
- Tent Area 45.2 sq ft
- Center Height 4' 3"
- Frame 9.5 mm aluminum, post & grommet
- Vents 2 in fly
- Doors 2
- Windows N/A
- Vestibules 2
- Vestibule Area 10.9/11.8 sq ft
- Gear Loft 1 included
- Gear Loft Loops 4
- Flashlight Loop 1
- Storage Pockets 4
- Wall 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1800 mm coated
- Fly 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1800 mm coated
- Floor 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1800 mm coated
- Mesh 40D no-see-um
All Gear by: Eureka