Featuring the V3 enhanced tent system for the ultimate in volume, venting & versatility, Midori 2 also features a large door and vestibule, making this side-entry tent a favorite for days on the trail.
Key Features of the Eureka Midori 2 Person Tent:
- Full V3 front vestibule provides venting, volume and versatility.
- The tent's free standing and shockcorded frame with post & grommet assembly is lightweight and easy to set up.
- This high performance, side entry tent features a large, side opening D-style door and a vestibule for weatherproof storage.
- Two interior pockets & gear loft keep essentials close at hand.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Sleeps 2
- Floor Size 7' 4" x 4' 7" x 3' 9"
- Pack Size 5" x 18"
- Min Weight 4 lbs 7 oz
- Seasons 3
- Tent Area 32.6 sq ft
- Center Height 3' 7"
- Frame 8.5 mm aluminum, post & grommet
- Vents 1 in fly
- Doors 1
- Windows N/A
- Vestibules 1
- Vestibule Area 9.7 sq ft
- Gear Loft 1 included
- Gear Loft Loops 4
- Flashlight Loop 1
- Storage Pockets 2
- Wall 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1800 mm coated
- Fly 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1800 mm coated
- Floor 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1800 mm coated
- Mesh 40D no-see-um
All Gear by: Eureka