Screen-house idea in a whole different shape.
Key Features of the Eureka Hex Screen House:
- 6 pole hexagonal umbrella screen house sized to fit a picnic table
- External 3/4" powder coated steel frame and central hub connects all 6 chain corded poles for easy set up
- Sturdy ring and pin assembly, easy up clips, and reinforced beckets offer fast set up
- 2 doors open wide for easy entry and exit
- 50D polyester no-see-um mesh wall panels
- 75D StormShield® polyester splash cloth and roof
- 3 year warranty
- Floor Size 14' x 12'
- Pack Size 9" x 37"
- Min Weight 21 lbs.
- Seasons 3
- Tent Area 126 sq. ft.
- Center Height 7' 4"
- Frame .75" chain corded steel, ring & pin
- Vents N/A
- Doors 2
- Windows Full mesh panels
- Vestibules N/A
- Vestibule AreaN/A
- Wall 75D StormShield® polyester splash cloth and roof
- Fly N/A
- Floor N/A
- Mesh 50D polyester no-see-um
All Gear by: Eureka