The self-inflating foam chamber provides cushioning & insulates from the cold ground; the air-filled tube chamber provides comfortable support.
Key Features of the Eureka Dualis ST Sleeping Pad Large:
- R-Value 3.7
- Weight 2 lbs 15 oz
- Dualis technology creates a multi-chamber sleeping pad, combining the cushioning and warmth of a self-inflating pad with the comfort and compactability of an air tube mattress. The bottom chamber is comprised of open cell PU foam, like a self-inflating pad. The top chamber is a separate interconnected air tube pad. Each chamber has its own valve for independent inflation and control. Dualis technology provides home mattress-like comfort in a compact size.
- Air Tube Chamber: The air tube chamber is constructed with anti-slip soft-touch fabric for comfort and compactability.
- Lamination: TPU film lamination connects the two chambers and ensures durable, air-tight seals.
- Self-Inflating Chamber: The self-inflating foam chamber is constructed of durable, open cell foam and anti-slip bottom fabric for warmth and cushioning.
- Size72" x 20"
- Thickness (foam / tube) 1.25 / 2.75 in Number of Tubes 6
- Pack Size 5" x 23"
- Top Fabric Soft-touch nonslip 75D x 150D peached polyester
- Bottom Textile Nonslip 150D polyester oxford ripstop
- Foam Type Solid
- Fill Material Urethane foam
- Valve 2, brass
- Inflation 8 - 12 breaths