Key Features Eureka Dual Temp 10/30 Sleeping Bag:
- Dual Temp design utilizes differing layers of insulation on the chest and back of the bag, creating a versatile sleeping bag with 2 different temperature ratings by simply turning the bag over.
- Rteq insulation is a proprietary blend of 4 unique polyester fibers, each chosen for its specific characteristics of denier, loft, weight, and thermal efficiency. This advanced blend provides the perfect balance of warmth, durability, and compressibility that make Eureka! bags the ideal choice for users who need a lightweight bag and minimal pack size!
- Hybrid-Rectangular Design: The unique, hybrid-rectangular design of the Dual Temp 10/30 strikes a balance between performance and comfort. The tapered lower portion helps reduce the bag''s overall weight and bulk, while the contoured top opening reduces heat loss.
- Lining: The warm-to-touch, peached polyester lining combines the performance value of a synthetic fabric with the soft feel of cotton. The slightly fuzzy texture provides added warmth and comfort in any condition.
- Foot Box: The anatomically designed trapezoidal foot box allows for a comfortable night''s sleep by letting your feet rest in their natural position.
- Draft Collar''s: The draft collar''s extra baffle of insulation fits comfortably around your torso, providing an extra barrier against cold air infiltration ensuring you stay warm all night.
- Fit: Regular
- Size: 72" x 33" x 30"
All Gear by: Eureka