Whether you're planning a trek on a forest trail or heading out
on a solo adventure, the Eureka Amari Pass Solo 1 Person Tent is the
lightweight mobile shelter you've been looking for. With two pole construction
that goes up fast and easy, and featuring sealed seams and a weather resistant
polyester fly, you'll be safe and dry when you zip yourself up inside this
tent. The 18.2 square feet of floor space and 3 feet 2 inches of standing
height gives you plenty of room for your gear and sleeping, and when it's time
to pack up, the Amari Pass breaks down small so you have more space in your
Key Features of the Eureka Amari Pass Solo 1 Person Tent:
- Full V3 front vestibule provides venting, volume and versatility.
- The tent's free standing and shockcorded frame with post & grommet assembly is lightweight and easy to set up.
- Two interior pockets & a gear loft keep essentials close at hand.
- This versatile end entry tent features a large side opening door and a spacious vestibule.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Vertical strut vestibule pole creates extra volume for protected storage versatility & enhances ventilation.
- Vectored fly-to-tent body pullouts enhance ventilation, increase tent volume, & aid tent stability.
- Ventilation is further enhanced by hooded fly vents & mesh panels in the tent body.
- Sleeps 1
- Floor Size 6' 10" x 3' x 2' 4"
- Pack Size 5" x 16"
- Min Weight 3 lbs 10 oz
- Seasons 3
- Tent Area 18.2 sq ft
- Center Height 3' 2"
- Frame 8.5 mm aluminum, post & grommet
- Vents 1 in fly
- Doors 1
- Windows N/A
- Vestibules 1
- Vestibule Area 5 sq ft
- Gear Loft 1 included
- Gear Loft Loops 4
- Flashlight Loop 1
- Storage Pockets 2
- Wall 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1800 mm coated
- Fly 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1800 mm coated
- Floor 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1800 mm coated
- Mesh 40D no-see-um