*Available for US Shipment Only.
Protection is the name of the game when it comes to Etnies Number Mid Bike Shoes. Professionally designed by BMX rider Aaron Ross, the prominent feature of the shoe is a small, but important removable strap which gives the shoe great ankle and foot support when landing big tricks. In addition, an EVA midsole is part of the shoe and crucial when it comes to both comfort and shock absorption. The Etnies Number shoe has proven over time to be a shoe that has solid durability and more importantly, can hold up to the demands of BMX.
Key Features of the Etnies Number Mid Bike Shoes:
- Designed and tested by Aaron Ross
- Lower hidden lace loops
- Triple stitched toe cap
- Padded tongue and mid-top collar for comfort
- Removable strap for stability
- System G2 inserted into heel
- STI Foam Lite level 1 footbed
- 400 NBS rubber outsole with internal dual density EVA midsole for comfort and protection.