*Available for US Shipment Only.
If your current shoes aren't quite cutting it when you ride your bike, maybe what you need are Etnies Number Mid Bike Shoes. They're made especially for cyclists such as you, and keep a watchful eye for style. Delightfully squishy rubber soles will grab onto the pedals like a friend dangling off a skyscraper, and the removable strap over the tongue and collar keeps the shoe from moving during your bike ride. The synthetic leather and polyester on the upper part of the Etnies shoes are entirely leather-free, so you don't even have to worry about anyone dying for your feet!
Key Features of the Etnies Number Mid Skate Shoes:
- Designed and tested by Aaron Ross
- Lower hidden lace loops
- Triple stitched toe cap
- Padded tongue and mid top collar for comfort
- Removable strap for stability
- System G2 inserted into heel
- STI Foam Lite level 1 footbed
- 400 NBS rubber outsole with internal dual density EVA midsole for comfort and protection