Hiking is all the better for a comfortable pair of boots, and these tick all the boxes thanks to plenty of high-tech features all wrapped up in good-looking nubuck leather. RECEPTOR® stability technology gives you optimum stability with every step, while a 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane keeps the elements out and the warmth in.
- Strong Yak Nubuck low cut upper for flexibility in tough terrain, plus a supportive lace system for a snug athletic fit
- GORE-TEX Waterproof Construction ensures dry and comfortable feet in wet weather conditions
- Direct-injected PU midsole foam and roomy last provide long-lasting cushioning and outstanding hiking comfort
- RECEPTOR Technology for excellent stability and dynamic support from the ground impact to the toe-off
- Durable rubber outsole for outstanding grip and traction on rough terrain