Key Features of the Drake Reload Risto Snowboard Bindings:
Packed with all the features of his original brother, but with more fiberglass in the high back and baseplate for extra support and responsiveness. It provides the perfect combo to riders who are looking for enhanced gear control but who want forgiving freestyle flex at the same time.
- Baseplate: Delta light - Engineered with the highest quality aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon. A versatile, all-terrain performance baseplate that's fully customizable for superior fit.
- Interface: Contact pad
- Dampening: Rebound Heel Absorber - A low-density cushion that's strategically placed to absorb vibrations and dampen landings Heel Absorber
- Highback: Light frame - Good news for the lovers of lightness! The new Light frame keeps the same benefits of a full frame highback without the weight
- Ankle Strap: Hyperlight - A slim, contoured ankle strap new to the Drake line. This strap is built with high quality leather and multi density foam for full ergonomic comfort and support
- Convertible Toe Strap: Hyperflex - Newly designed for this year, this revolutionary strap ensures perfect fit over the toe of the boot. Its two flexible wings go around the toes, automatically forming a gapless bond between strap and boot, which keeps them secure mode across the front of the toes
- Buckles: Mac 4: Fast, lightweight, aluminum ratchets for advanced performance