Key Features of the Drake Fifty LTD Snowboard Bindings:
Derived from his older brother but with the vigor of youth. The Drake Fifty LTD Snowboard Binding has super light straps to minimize the weight and a new high back for this model, borrowed from the Reload, to provide the right flex for closing your tricks and the ultimate strength to protect from those ''not quite right'' landings.
- Baseplate: Delta light - Engineered with the highest quality aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon. A versatile, all-terrain performance baseplate that''s fully customizable for superior fit.
- Interface: Contact pad
- Dampening: Rebound Heel Absorber - A low-density cushion that''s strategically placed to absorb vibrations and dampen landings Heel Absorber
- Highback: Contour - A perfect mix of torsion, lightness and response. This highback is comfortable, forgiving and doesn''t compromise support
- Ankle Strap: Super MFC - Comfort, response, and flex in a luxuriously constructed strap. New internal padding for extra flex and cohesion with boot and binding interface.
- Convertible Toe Strap: Surround - Highly padded dual function toe straps for superior comfort, with choice of preferred style to wear over or across the toe of the boot.
- Buckles: Mac 5: Probably the quickest, most efficient aluminum ratchet in the market. It slides five ladder steps every crank and is ergonomically shaped for smooth ratcheting operation and release