All time favorite, the Drake Fifty snowboard binding is ready to stoke you out again. Super lightweight baseplate with adjustable aluminum heelcup for perfect boot to binding centering and fit. Improving comfort with luxuriously finished ankle and toe straps. This is combined with our new foot contact pad that provides extra board control and response. The perfect balance between high-end performance and true value at half the cost of other bindings.
Key Features of the Drake Fifty Snowboard Bindings:
- Baseplate: Delta light - Engineered with the highest quality aluminum and fiber reinforced nylon. A versatile, all-terrain performance baseplate that's fully customizable for superior fit.
- Interface: Contact pad
- Dampening: Rebound Heel Absorber - A low-density cushion that's strategically placed to absorb vibrations and dampen landings Heel Absorber
- Highback: Contour - A perfect mix of torsion, lightness and response. This highback is comfortable, forgiving and doesn't compromise support
- Ankle Strap: Super MFC - Comfort, response, and flex in a luxuriously constructed strap. New internal padding for extra flex and cohesion with boot and binding interface.
- Convertible Toe Strap: Surround - Highly padded dual function toe straps for superior comfort, with choice of preferred style to wear over or across the toe of the boot.
- Buckles: Mac 5: Probably the quickest, most efficient aluminum ratchet in the market. It slides five ladder steps every crank and is ergonomically shaped for smooth ratcheting operation and release