Key Features of the DC Travis Rice Status BOA Snowboard Boots:
"A well equipped, supportive boot that breaks in the first day but doesn't get sloppy. Flex where you want it, support where you need it. The in-out convenience of boa technology and a smaller profile for less drag. Stay warmer and dryer with aerotech liners." - travis rice
- Flex: 9
- Full Grain Leather
- Aerotech Ventilation System: molded vents in the shell and liner work in unison to release unwanted moisture away from the riders foot. this proprietary system will keep your feet warm and dry and prevent bacteria build up.
- Constrictor Closure System
- 3D Tongue
- Molded backstay
- Internal Ankle Harness
- UniLite: DC's proprietary outsole technology, UnILIte provides traction, durability, dampening, and cushioning all while drastically reducing weight. UnILIte soles feature distinct traction patterns for ascending, descending, and skating around with our Push Zone tread pattern. the snow-shedding traction designs also prevent snow from building up and clogging bindings.
- ImpactG: For the ultimate in comfort we incorporate ImPaCt G, our proven impact absorbing system that does not change properties under varied temperatures or climates
- Boa Coiler
- Alpha Liner: multi density zones, neoprene ankle strap, aerotech system, aegis, full grain leather collar top on status & terrain models, anatomical j-bars