"I switched to the gizmo combo boot because I love the option of lacing the upper half of my boot a little looser than the bottom. Being able to tweak is key to having good style in the air!" - Ryan Tiene
Key Features of the DC Gizmo Snowboard Boots:
- Flex: 7
- Constrictor Hybrid System
- Direct Power Lacing: Strategically designed overlays in the boots upper provide more power and leverage for optimal shell closure.
- WrapLock: Wrap Lock hardware prevents your laces from slipping by simply wrapping around the hardware. This can turn your traditional lace boot into a zonal closure system by locking the lace at key points.
- 3D Tongue
- Molded backstay
- Internal Ankle Harness
- UniLite: DC's proprietary outsole technology, UniLite provides traction, durability, dampening, and cushioning all while drastically reducing weight. UniLite soles feature distinct traction patterns for ascending, descending, and skating around with our Push Zone tread pattern. The snow-shedding traction designs also prevent snow from building up and clogging bindings.
- BOA Coiler
- Bravo Liner: Multi density zones, neoprene ankle strap, aegis, anatomical j-bars