Key Features of the DC Ceptor Snowboard Boots:
"I ride the ceptor because of the feel and fit. I love lace boots cause i sometimes don't lace all the way to the top and the alpha liner's breathability is amazing. It's stiffness suits my riding style and i love how fast it breaks in." - devun walsh
- Flex: 8
- Direct Power Lacing: strategically designed overlays in the boots upper provide more power and leverage for optimal shell closure.
- WrapLock: wrap Lock hardware prevents your laces from slipping by simply wrapping around the hardware. this can turn your traditional lace boot into a zonal closure system by locking the lace at key points.
- 3D Tongue
- Molded backstay
- Welded Toe Cap
- Aerotech Ventilation System: molded vents in the shell and liner work in unison to release unwanted moisture away from the riders foot. this proprietary system will keep your feet warm and dry and prevent bacteria build up.
- Internal Ankle Harness
- UniLite: DC's proprietary outsole technology, UnILIte provides traction, durability, dampening, and cushioning all while drastically reducing weight. UnILIte soles feature distinct traction patterns for ascending, descending, and skating around with our Push Zone tread pattern. the snow-shedding traction designs also prevent snow from building up and clogging bindings.
- ImpactG: For the ultimate in comfort we incorporate ImPaCt G, our proven impact absorbing system that does not change properties under varied temperatures or climates
- Alpha Liner: multi density zones, neoprene ankle strap, aerotech system, aegis, full grain leather collar top on status & terrain models, anatomical j-bars