*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the DC Ceptor Snowboard Boots:
"I ride the ceptor because of the feel and fit. I love lace boots cause i sometimes don't lace all the way to the top and the alpha liner's breathability is amazing. It's stiffness suits my riding style and i love how fast it breaks in." - devun walsh
- Flex: 8
- Direct Power Lacing: strategically designed overlays in the boots upper provide more
power and leverage for optimal shell closure.
- WrapLock: wrap Lock hardware prevents your laces from slipping by simply
wrapping around the hardware. this can turn your traditional lace boot
into a zonal closure system by locking the lace at key points.
- 3D Tongue
- Molded backstay
- Welded Toe Cap
- Aerotech Ventilation System: molded vents in the shell and liner work in unison
to release unwanted moisture away from the riders
foot. this proprietary system will keep your feet
warm and dry and prevent bacteria build up.
- Internal Ankle Harness
- UniLite™: DC’s proprietary outsole technology, UnILIte provides traction, durability,
dampening, and cushioning all while drastically reducing weight. UnILIte
soles feature distinct traction patterns for ascending, descending, and
skating around with our Push Zone tread pattern. the snow-shedding
traction designs also prevent snow from building up and clogging
- ImpactG™: For the ultimate in comfort we incorporate ImPaCt G, our proven
impact absorbing system that does not change properties under varied
temperatures or climates
- Alpha Liner: multi density zones, neoprene ankle strap, aerotech system, aegis, full grain leather collar top on status & terrain models, anatomical j-bars